K...The you are love song by Josh Groban was playing when I watched that slide show, I am now crying!! You guys are such a beautiful family..I love the one where Ada is looking at her tummy and her tongue is pokin out. And the other one I like is the one where Mason is kissing her forhead and Syd's kissing her too, but she's looking up at Mason. So fetchin' cute! Love you guys!
I love those pictures and they turned out so good. Hope you dont care but I copied a couple of them to put on my blog because Ada is so freakin cute. I love her!!
Jodi! I was checking out Ivie's blog and came across yours! I can't believe you have 4 kiddies! You are on a roll! Ada is so gorgeous. LOVE the pics. Looks like your family is doing well. Talk to you soon. Nicole
Oh and by the way, we will keep Ada in our prayers. We hope the surgery gets scheduled soon and that all goes well with it. I have to say that I love that you named her Ada. That was my grandma's name. It's beautiful.
9 comments:
I love the new pictures. Ada is so beautiful!!
K...The you are love song by Josh Groban was playing when I watched that slide show, I am now crying!! You guys are such a beautiful family..I love the one where Ada is looking at her tummy and her tongue is pokin out. And the other one I like is the one where Mason is kissing her forhead and Syd's kissing her too, but she's looking up at Mason. So fetchin' cute! Love you guys!
I love those pictures and they turned out so good. Hope you dont care but I copied a couple of them to put on my blog because Ada is so freakin cute. I love her!!
your pictures turned out so cute. I love them!!
WOW!! They are cute!! I'm very impressed!!! Cute, cute kids!
Your pictures are darling!! Who took them? They are wonderful!!!
Jodi! I was checking out Ivie's blog and came across yours! I can't believe you have 4 kiddies! You are on a roll! Ada is so gorgeous. LOVE the pics. Looks like your family is doing well. Talk to you soon.
Nicole
Could your children be any more darling????
Oh and by the way, we will keep Ada in our prayers. We hope the surgery gets scheduled soon and that all goes well with it. I have to say that I love that you named her Ada. That was my grandma's name. It's beautiful.
Nicole
Post a Comment