Monday, June 30, 2008

It's on Like Donkey Kong!

I just got word today, Ada's surgery is going to be on July 7th. That is this coming Monday. Finally! Now I totally have major anxiety. I was fighting for this now that I have a date, I'm not so sure I want to go through with it. I know that she needs it and will be so much better off, it just scares me to death. I pray that the Lord will bless Ada, and I pray that he will give me the strength to bear the stress. It will be so good to get this surgery behind us. Thank you to all that have been there for me and my family. Thank you to those who have listened to me complain. I am a big boob. We could not have gotten this far without good support from family and friends! Woo hoo! It's on like Donkey Kong!

3 comments:

itsahalesofalife said...

That is great news!! We will all be praying for your little Ada. The lord is with her and I know he will lift you up as well. I love ya Toad.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for Ada and for the surgury to actually be happening! We will continue to pray for her and your family!

Brittany said...

We are praying for you!!