Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Back to Normal
Ada is home and she seems to be thriving. She loves the kids and smiles all the time. She was up in her weight at the doctor on Friday. She is still on oxygen, but hopefully when I take her to see the cardiologist that will change. She hates it and I find her hanging on to it more than it is in her nose. (I don't think that her skin absorbs the oxygen, do you?) Mason and Sydney are enjoying school. Sydney says that the boy that sits across from her is handsome. Oh great she is only 5!! She says he talks to her all the time (Heehee, giggle, giggle) She is a nut. Now that things are settling down with Ada, I can change my focus to Cole. He has started preschool and I can't tell if he likes it. He has sensory integration disorder. We have been working with several occupational therapists and autism specialists. Wow, if its not one thing then its another. Things are looking up for us as I am able to get into more of a schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
GO sydney!!! That is the cutest thing I have ever heard. I am glad things are starting to settle down. We need to get together and go out!!
Wow! That picture of her at the top is so beautiful! I hope that it all continues to go well. If anyone can do it....it's you Jody. Matt and I send our love.
I am so glad that Ada is doing better. And the rest of the family too! But I miss reading all your updates on your blog. It has been nice to be able to check in with you and your family!!
Post a Comment