Friday, August 22, 2008
We are Home!!
Ada was discharged from the hospital today. I am so greatful to get her back in our home. We hopefully can now get in some form of schedule. She looks so good and is excited to be home. She smiled at all of the kids and I could tell that she has missed them. Sydney and Cole would not stop kissing her, it was really touching. She has a couple follow up visits in the next two weeks. I would like to see her pass with a clean bill of health, that is our goal. Our other kids have sure been troopers through all of this and I am proud of them. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father who has blessed me with them. I love them with all my heart. I am not very eloquent with my words, but I just want to say that Heavenly Father sure loves my family. He has sure blessed us these past few weeks. For that I am thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Sooo happy that you're home - there is no better place to be! Praying that Ada gets a clean bill of health from your appointments and that you all can take a deep breath and just enjoy being home with your family!
hugs,
Christie and Brady
I saw all the baloons on Friday. Welcome home, it's nice to have all of you back in the neighborhood!
congrats! we need to have you guys over if you are feeling up to it. love you guys
jess
Andy, Hey buddy i know we havent spoke in years. I found your blog on my sisters, but i just wanted to say hello and im glad your daughter is home and doing well. You have a beautiful family, well done. Warner Hunter
I'm happy your home. I just have to say that I love your posts. They are always so uplifting for me. When things slow down for you I'd love to get together with you and Nicole for catch up sakes...take a trip down memory lane if you will.
XOXO
I really enjoyed Andy's thougts today in RS/PR, it was very upifting. We're sure glad you guys are in our ward!
Post a Comment