Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Oxygen
I took Ada to the cardiologist today. Her heart looks great, but she does have a plueral effusion. (fluid around her right lung) So she is still on oxygen and will be until her next appointment which is in four weeks. But before we had the echo done this is what I went through: After she had her chest xray the doctor came in and said that her heart looked bigger than it did when she left the hospital. He said that he wanted to get an echo done. I thought that I was going to cry. It was all I could do to keep the tears from falling. This is exactly what they said to me last time before she was hospitalized. I thought, "here we go again." After her echo was done the doctor came back and said it was a false alarm her heart looked great. But he wanted her to stay on the oxygen until next visit. So I guess we are moving in the right direction slow but sure. She is gaining weight and is oh so stinkin cute. I won't tell anyone that I drove up to Primary's yesterday only to find out that her appointment wasn't until today. (oops brain fart)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
yeah, I am glad to hear that it was a false alarm! I have those stupid brain farts daily!! I hope she keeps growing!!
Hi my name is Anna, I saw your blog through a friends, and couldn't help but comment. My little girl has d.s. too and is 6 months old. I absolutely love seeing the pictures of your daughter, she is so incredible! I know you all have been going through alot, and I can definetly sympathesize with you. What an incredible blessing these little ones are to us. I hope you don't mind my comment, I just wanted you to know you have a beautiful little daughter and I wish you all the best!
Jodi, hey girl! It was so good to see you the other day and to see cute little Ada, oh my she is honestly the sweetest little babes ever. I am so happy that things are going in the right direction, we will keep on rooting okay. Hang in there and honestly like I said, you are both AMAZING parents.
soooo happy the echo showed good news! Praying that Ada continues to improve :) She is sooo dang cute!
And hey - we all have those brain farts - and - I hate to tell ya - but - they get worse as your kids get older ;)
Great news and she is so cute- I think brain farts come with age, I have them all the time. It gets so bad sometimes that swayzee will finish my sentence for me.
Hey Wimmer Fam,
Here is our info, send us yours..
http://2001beckfamily.blogspot.com/
CharBearmom@gmail.com
RBeck@csi.edu
Love your blog,
Russ and Charity Beck
Post a Comment