Monday, October 6, 2008

Trying New Things

Things have been so crazy at our house, so I haven't posted for a while. Cole started pre-school and he loves it. He gets to ride the bus to school. (Mason and Sydney are so jealous) It has taken him about a month to get used to it and not cry when he is leaving. But he is doing well. His language has really taken off and becoming more spontaneous. We can actually carry on a simple conversation. We have started Ada on rice cereal and squash. She loves it! But she doesn't always swallow it. We go back to the cardiologist this Thursday and I hope that we can get the oxygen off!! I am praying!! She is amazing! I can't even tell you how much I love her, and all my children for that matter!! I am so blessed!

No comments: