Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kids on the Move

Kids on the Move come for Ada a couple of times a month. They are heaven sent!! Ada has a physical therapist, speech therapist, occupational therapist and other providers. They teach me what to help Ada with. It is fun to learn new things and which therapies work the best. Some days I look at Ada and I think that she is the reason why I became a nurse. Ever since I was a young girl I knew that I wanted to work in the healthcare field. All of my classes at SUU were pre-med. But when I met Andy and the reality of a family came into play a nurse seemed more likely. (with much less schooling) I think that the Lord knew early on that this training would be instrumental in taking care of my children especially Ada. It is so amazing to look back through the years and see the Lord's hand in every aspect of my life. Everything has turned out the way it is supposed to. All I needed to do was trust in Him. Sometimes that is easier said than done. I know I have been guilty of trying to tell the Lord what needs to be done, and what I want right now. But fortunately for me He sees the BIG picture. It's all a part of His plan. I just need to be patient and have faith. Ada is doing so well. She thinks that she is so cool now that she is sitting up more. It's fun to see her make small improvements. All is well at the Wimmer household!! YES!!

1 comment:

Miles said...

You guys are amazing. She is the cutest little girl. Don't you just love those bumbo (sp) seats.