Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Draper Temple

Andy and I had the opportunity last night to take the kids to the Draper Temple Open house. They were so excited. They had you ride a shuttle up to the temple grounds to accomodate for parking. Cole thought that was wonderful. It is a beautiful temple and I was excited to see my kids reactions. We had gone over some pictures of the insides of some temples the night before for family night to prepare them. Mason was our tour guide. Sydney exclaimed how she wished she could wear the light fixtures for they were gorgeous crystal chandeliers. Cole's favorite part was the baptismal font. (the oxen of course) On the way home Mason said that he felt the spirit in the celestial room. He also explained to Andy and I that if parents can't have kids, but they adopt they can be together forever if they kneel at the altar together. I couldn't believe that what we had taught them the night before had actually stuck! Because he and Sydney and Cole were very busy doing headstands while we did Family Night! It just goes to show you they listen to more than we think they do. (Selective hearing I think) It was a wonderful night to share together. I have a testimony of temples. What a blessing it is to have them on the earth. I want to live my life so that my family can be together forever! PS. I had Ada's pictures taken recently. To view some of them go to toriejanephotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun! You guys are doing a great job raising those kids of your yours!!!!!
LOVE those pictures of Ada! Seriously, what an angel! Love her super happy smile!

Beck said...

You guys are amazing. And speaking of amazing those pictures are the CUTEST in the world. I LOVE them and I better be getting a copy. I love the one of her with the wings on with the huge smile and her eyes are closed. They seriously are so dang cute and we really want one - PLEASE!!!!

Rebecca said...

Jodi, I love Ada's pictures. She is so dang cute. I love her! You guys are such good parents. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Love,

Becca (Your favorite oldest cousin)