Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cardiologist Report

I took Ada to the cardiologist today for a check up. They did an echocardiogram. The doctor said her heart looked great! I was so relieved. He wants to see her in 6 months for another check up. YeeHaw! I am so glad that she is doing well. So now that she is a little older we get to go see an Ear Nose and Throat Dr. On another note, I have just been called to teach in the Relief Society. What were they thinking? I am the kind of person who likes to go to church and just be there. I am the one who listens and never makes a comment. Our callings are supposed to help us learn and grow and this one will definately be a stretch for me. Its so nice to have so little to report, it must mean that we have found a sense of normalcy for a while. I just want to thank our neighbors next door. Little does Shirley and Greg know how much their family has been a blessing in our lives. I appreciate their children and how patient they are with Cole. Little Carter does wonders for Cole. He is a great friend and has helped Cole to learn to enjoy being social. It does my heart good. Andy and I appreciate all of their help.

2 comments:

Shirleybk said...

Thanks for the thanks but we couldn't love you and your kids anymore if we were actually related. I could just squish and love all four of your kids anytime and we're so glad you're living next door. You guys are the best and you're going to be a great Relief Society teacher!

Zwick family said...

Hi Jodi,
This is Andrea (Zwick) Fredric. I love looking at all of your cute family pics. We are living in Las Vegas and our expecting our 3rd baby in 5 weeks. I don't have a blog yet, but you can go on my parents and see pics of my kids and our crazy family. Good to see you!