
Sydney's birthday is next week , but I wanted to post a tribute to her. She is amazing!!

Sydney is a very special girl. She keeps us moving. She has a funny sense of humor and loves to play jokes and be silly. March is the month that we get to celebrate her. Sydney is my biggest helper. She sat through many therapy sessions with Cole and Ada and I have found that she quickly picked up on things too. She talks to Cole like I do, she sits Ada up on all fours to help her learn to crawl. It's like having two of me around. I appreciate her so much. I don't know what I am going to do when she goes to school all day next year. I love her so much.

Sydney loves to play with friends, jump on the tramp, and go to gymnastics. She can do a cartwheel.

Her favorite food is Top Ramen, (yucky) her favorite color is "pink and purple" . I think she thinks that is one color. She loves library day at school.

She has the most beautiful hair! Happy Birthday Sydney! We love you!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday syd!!! We love you and Halie is so lucky to have you as a friend! We need to get together more often. You are such a sweet girl and such a great help to your mother! You are so darling and I just can't get enough of those curls!!! Have a great birthday!
Jodi! I am in my Grandma's house and was told that you were in my ward! I'm excited to know that there will be a friendly face! I just had a baby two weeks ago and have already battled some RSV scares so it may be a few more weeks before I expose him to germ infested chapels. If I don't see you around before then, perhaps I'll make it for one of your lessons. I bet you're an amazing teacher!
Post a Comment