Wow what a month this has been. Everyone is winding down for the summer. The kids had multiple programs and graduations. I am so glad for school to be out. I am done with homework and ready to hit the pool. Ada is healthy and is starting to crawl. Cole is doing well. My kids are growing up. I hate it. I want them to stay little. I just had another eye surgery. The doc had to reshape the eyelid and it was more extensive than I thought. So now I am swollen (again). I hate it, but what do you do.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Month of May
Wow what a month this has been. Everyone is winding down for the summer. The kids had multiple programs and graduations. I am so glad for school to be out. I am done with homework and ready to hit the pool. Ada is healthy and is starting to crawl. Cole is doing well. My kids are growing up. I hate it. I want them to stay little. I just had another eye surgery. The doc had to reshape the eyelid and it was more extensive than I thought. So now I am swollen (again). I hate it, but what do you do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment