Monday, May 4, 2009
OT and a Head Wound
I haven't posted in a while and a lot has happened. I got a phone call from Cole's preschool teacher. She wanted to set up a time to do his IEP. She also told me that the Occupational Therapist would be there and that he had his testing all complete. In short she told me that Cole now qualified for OT. Our prayers have been answered!! He will now be able to get OT more frequently starting next year. I have been taking him to Orem twice a month. He needs it, its just very expensive. This is such a blessing. I am so greatful that the Lord is mindful of Cole and his needs. Cole had the prayer in opening excercises in Primary on Sunday. We didn't help him, (but probably should have). He was not afraid at all. He walked right up to the pulpit and said, "my dad said I could, obey mom, my dad, thank you." then he sat down. The first councilor said Amen for him. It was hilarious. I was proud that he did it. He was not scared at all. But it was not a prayer! ha ha!! I can't believe that school is almost out. I am so greatful. I do not want to do anymore homework. I got a phone call from the school today telling me that Mason fell and hit the back of his head. They wanted me to come and look at it. When I got there Mason was very sad. He had a huge goose egg and it was bleeding, but I didn't think that it needed stitches. He is such a tender hearted kid. I asked him what had happened and he said another kid accidentally tripped him. (Come to find out they were rough housing and Mason fell over the other kid) Needless to say he did not need much persuasion when I asked him if he wanted to go home. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I'm grateful you guys were able to get OT for Cole and sorry about the head wound...Life throws us some curve balls doesn't it! We love you, Jodi!
Jodi! It's Elise Neilsen! I would love to be invited to view your blog when you go private. My email is neilsenfamily06@yahoo.com I'm glad life seems to be going well for you guys! It's been too long since I have seen you! You guys were missed at Jed's birthday party the other night! Wished you could have come!
Post a Comment