Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

I love fireworks! (And Megan, my sister in law) Ada could not get enough of Megan that night. Megan had her laughing so hard.
I love this baby!!!!!

We had a wonderful day spent with family. We went to Andy's grandma's house for a picnic during the day. He has a wonderful extended family. They had the traditional water fight and newly added the water slide. The kids had a ball. Andy and I managed to stay dry this year. Next we went to my parents for more food and the "Sidewalk of Fire!" Ada loved the fireworks .
It was a great time had by all. I have to say that I have the best family in the entire world. We have so much fun together. What one person doesn't think of, someone else will. My parents neighbors kept staring at us, I'm sure they were thinking that we are crazy!! (And we are!)






Duck, Duck, GOOSE gone Wild!!




Cousin Jake and Ada just chillin, loving playing together!





Organized Game of Duck, Duck, GOOSE!






2 comments:

Beck said...

I was in heaven that night with her loving me. She is such an angel. Love that girl!!

Zwick family said...

I love to see all of your cute family pics! What is the beautiful music on your blog. It's light piano music and I LOVE it. Do you know who it is or what CD it's off of? I would love to get it! Hope all is going well for you!

Love,
Andrea