Monday, August 31, 2009
First Day of School
I am so slow at getting my pictures out. Things around here have been crazy. Ada had her adenoids out the end of July. She did well and her recovery was smooth. She is doing well and growing and saying new things. Cole and Mason both had birthdays in August. Mason turned eight and will be baptized on Saturday. I can't believe he is that old. He had his bishop's interview on Sunday and he seems ready. Sydney started first grade and Mason is in 2nd. Cole is going back to preschool. Between workout, therapy sessions, doctor visits, and work I would dare say that things are about the same around here. 

He was out riding his bike an hour before the bus came because he was so excited. This is a huge improvement from last year, when we had to carry him on the bus kicking and screaming! Look at his cute cheezer face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Holy Cow, Jodi, the kids look so big!! I can still see Sydney walking around in her cute little cowboy boots!!!
what cute kids you have! I LOVE the smile on Cole's face, it says it all! Hope you are all doing well!:)
Post a Comment