Apparently I have been told at how horrible I am at updating this blog. I have almost just given up on it. But here goes on a lame attempt at a Wimmer update. Early in September Mason was baptized. It was a neat experience. He is a good boy and a good example to my other kids. I am greatful that he is in our family. We spent the day with family and friends. Congrats Mason we love you!!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Update!
Apparently I have been told at how horrible I am at updating this blog. I have almost just given up on it. But here goes on a lame attempt at a Wimmer update. Early in September Mason was baptized. It was a neat experience. He is a good boy and a good example to my other kids. I am greatful that he is in our family. We spent the day with family and friends. Congrats Mason we love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment