Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blessing Day

Andy gave Ada a beautiful blessing. He is truly inspired. He told her that we are happy to have her in our home and that it doesn't matter that she has Down Syndrome. He said that she did remarkable things in the pre-existence. He told her that people will strive to be better by just knowing her. He blessed her to help bring others to the church. We love her so much. On a lighter note, she rolled over three times yesterday! Yes three times. She is amazing. Kristen is my witness that this truly happened. She looks too little to be doing this. She truly gives me strength, and hope.

2 comments:

KristenJohnson said...

I tagged your kids, look at my blog for what to do.

itsahalesofalife said...

Jodi~
I am so happy I found you on here. Your little girl is an angel. I am sorry to hear about your grandmothers passing. I will keep your little girl in my prayers that her surgery goes well. I love you sweetie
Love, Danielle