Saturday, March 22, 2008

Four Going on 30

Sydney just had her fifth birthday. We ate cake and icecream with all of the cousins. Brinnley, Lucy, and Sydney dressed up as princesses. To top it all off, Sydney lost one of her teeth!! Wow! The sad part of it is her older brother Mason is still waiting to even have a loose tooth. (It's a sore subject, we try not to talk about it much) She is excited to be starting kindergarten in the fall. She is my big helper with Ada and takes this job very seriously. Don't forget that she is also the bad word police, so please try to keep your "stupids and shutups" to yourself.


2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey I found you through Danielle Sabey's site. It is so good to see pictures of all your kids! You look amazing! What a blessing your new little daughter must be. You are amazing people!

Amy said...

Jodi,
Hey girl, Ada is absolutely adorable. I love her blessing pictures. I read that you had a crazy last couple of months, did Ada have surgery?? And you had surgery??? Were you at A.F.?? I hardly see your mom, I miss her. I can't believe how big your kids are. Thinking of you.