Saturday, March 29, 2008
Easter Sunday
Easter Sunday was fun spending time with the kids. They loved finding the Easter eggs, and I loved eating the candy! There are too many of us now to get a good picture in everyone's "Easter outfits", and Ada just slept the whole day, so these pictures will have to do. Yes I was kindof able to catch a small glimpse of one of Ada's smiles in one of the pictures. She's stingy with her smiles, but she actually laughed out loud today for the first time. It's pay off for all of the hard work. I wanted to shout to everyone, "Ada just laughed out loud!!" Amazing how small things can mean the world to you. This week is a busy week. I have to take Ada up to Primary children's for her to have a sedative echocardiogram to check her heart preoperatively. We still don't have an actual date set for her heart surgery, but they did say they wanted to do it when she is about 4months old. I am nervous for her, but know that the Lord will watch over her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment