Friday, June 6, 2008

Boating! I love summer!

Last Saturday Sam and Emily invited us to go boating with them. They had just bought a new boat and we went and tried it out. The kids had a ball! Cole wanted Sam to "go fast!" The water was cold, but refreshing. I found out just how terrible of shape that I am in. I could not hold on to the tube for very long, and yes I was sore for a couple of days. Thanks Sam and Em for a fun filled Saturday!!! We love you guys. P.S. I am definately not ready for swimsuit season, everything is floppier than I remember it being.

2 comments:

jami said...

that looks like so much fun!! Plus you look fabulous in your swim suit!!!!!

Skea Family said...

Jodi!! I found your blog through another blogger and I just had to say hi! Your family is beautiful and wow, they have a great mom! I would love to hear from you!! Ada looks like a strong girl and what a sweet smile! How old is she now? Alison (Mills) Skea skeafam.blogspot.com