Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Frustrated
I got a phone call today from Primary Childrens Hospital. They are postponing Ada's heart surgery. The surgeon had a family emergency. So now it's postponed indefinately. I don't have a date yet. What an emotional rollercoaster. I had prepared myself emotionally for this, so now here we go again. I have to trust that the Lord knows whats best. It's just so hard waiting..........and waiting...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
oh my gosh I can't believe that! I swear I just talked to you and everything was a go. Please let me know if we can do anything. I'm so sorry.
I am so sorry Jod. I can't imagine the roller coaster you have been on. Like Jami said please let me know if I can do anything. I have a new phone and can't get any numbers off of my old phone so call me because I don't have your number right now. Love ya
Thinking of you...hope all is well
jess
Post a Comment