Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cute Pictures!!

Just look at my bracelet. Isn't it pretty?

I am a big cheeser!
Ada age 1 years

This is true Ada form. She is always smiling!
Princess Ada

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze her!

jami said...

jodi, she looks sooo cute. I love her smile. All the pics are so cute.

itsahalesofalife said...

Ada is such a pretty princess. I love the pictures

Kellie :) said...

Jodi,
What a cute family you have and Ada is so adorable those pictures are so cute. Hope you don't mind if I check in on your family once in awhile.
Kellie (Smith) Barnes
mkbarnesfamily.blogspot.com

Jake said...

Cute pictures! It looks like she is a pretty happy girl. She is getting so big.

Eric & Nickie's Fam said...

These pics are the cutest ever!

Holly said...

Jodi,

I ran across your blog from my sister in laws blog. How are you? Your children look amazing. They are just beautiful. I hope you are well. I've wondered how you've been. We're in North Carolina at Ft. Bragg. I'd love to share our blog with you, but I don't know how to do it. Mine is private so email me and I'll send you an invite if you're interested! holly1hottamale@gmail.com
Take Care, Jodi!
Holly