Thursday, April 9, 2009

Going Private


Swimming lessons is a favorite at our house. Andy, Ada and I love to watch the other kids swim. We enrolled Cole this time and he has done very well, much to our surprise.
Sydney loves to swim. Lets just say she plays hard and has the coordination of her mother. Cole has surprised all of us. He stayed with his class the whole time and participated. He hardly got distracted at all and he gets braver and braver each time. It does my heart good.
Mason can now swim from one end of the pool to the other in the deep end. He gets better and better. It is fun for Andy and I to watch him doing something that he enjoys.

After much thought Andy and I have decided to make our blog private. So please send in your emails so we can add you to the list.

9 comments:

Skea Family said...

ME! ME! skeafam@yahoo.com
Love you Jodi...YOU are amazing!

Winters Outloud said...

carenwinters@yahoo.com Get me on your list!

Rebecca said...

Yes Please! Your favorite cousin(hahaha) Becca.

bsmart182@comcast.net

Love you guys!

Kellie :) said...

I would to like to be able to keep tabs on your blog.
kellie6292@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

jakencole@yahoo.com. I love checking up on you and your rockin family!!!

kars and linz said...

linzy_lou@hotmail.com

Jake said...

Hey Jodi- Our email address is jakeparduhn@msn.com. Cute pics!

jami said...

my email is Jamipc21@yahoo.com! I hope I make the list!!!!

itsahalesofalife said...

Please add me danielle@appliedlending.com and daniegirl_@hotmail.com