Friday, April 17, 2009

Smorgasbord of Pictures


We spent one day of spring break at the zoo with my friend Amy and her kids. This was Ada's first time. The weather was perfect. We had a great time.

I dare say Ada had a great time!

Celebrating Easter morning. Happy Easter bro!
Easter outfits!
Cole, you sly ole dog you!
This is what Ada looks like every morning when she wakes up. She is always so happy!
(I have just been informed from my daughter Sydney that I have been on the computer forever. She says that I am going to turn into a grandma for being on the computer for so long!)

2 comments:

. said...

Don't forget about me when you go private. Mandylloyd_42@hotmail.com

I love seeing what you are up to.

Eric & Nickie's Fam said...

It has been too long I need a squeeze, and so does Neicell. We need to see you guys. When are you available, we could hit the Alpine park.