Ada is still a tiny squirt in her carseat. We went and spent the day up at Primary Children's on Wednesday. They did an echo with sedation. They gave her some medicine that made her very sleepy. She woke up as soon as the tech finished and ate, so we didn't have to go up to the recovery room. They drew some blood, which they had to poke her multiple times for. A nurse practitioner finally got blood from a head vein. She is scheduled for heart surgery on May 6, 2008. She has a VSD that needs repair. She was able to get another Synagis shot. Hopefully she will do well. She is still so tiny. She now weighs 8lbs. 7oz. She still weighs less than Sydney did at birth!! She loves her big brothers and sister. I unfortunately have to return to work. Tonight is my first night back. We'll see how I do. Wish us luck!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Too Cute
Ada is still a tiny squirt in her carseat. We went and spent the day up at Primary Children's on Wednesday. They did an echo with sedation. They gave her some medicine that made her very sleepy. She woke up as soon as the tech finished and ate, so we didn't have to go up to the recovery room. They drew some blood, which they had to poke her multiple times for. A nurse practitioner finally got blood from a head vein. She is scheduled for heart surgery on May 6, 2008. She has a VSD that needs repair. She was able to get another Synagis shot. Hopefully she will do well. She is still so tiny. She now weighs 8lbs. 7oz. She still weighs less than Sydney did at birth!! She loves her big brothers and sister. I unfortunately have to return to work. Tonight is my first night back. We'll see how I do. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Jodi,
I posted a comment earlier but typed to fast and didn't realize my mistakes. I found your blog through my sisters and wanted to say a quick hello. I have been getting updates through your mom. I would love to talk. Call me some time or let me know if I can do anything to help.
Nickie
Post a Comment