
Ada gave us a big scare on Friday. She had been sick and decided to stop breathing on us. I went in to wake her for her feeding and her color did not look very good. So I laid her on my bed and she was struggling to breathe. I ran for my phone and when I returned she was blue. I gave her a couple of rescue breaths and she pinked up a little, but continued to struggle. It felt like an eternity for the EMS to get to our house. Mason waited at the front door for them. I sent Sydney next door for help. Soon multiple EMS workers were there. Cole kept trying to kiss her. They quickly phoned for the helicopter to take her up to the hospital. They landed the helicopter right in our cul-de-sac. She is now on a ventilator assisting her breathing. She has a virus that is similar to RSV. This will set her surgery date back a couple of weeks, and Andy and I just aged 30 years. Thanks to the neighbors , family, and EMS for their help. We love you!!






3 comments:
Jodi~
I am so sorry! That is so scary. I am so glad Ada is doing better. I hope she gets better quickly. Your an amazing women and mother Jodi!! I love ya
Hang in there
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Love you all, Paul and Jess
This post made me cry thinking of what that must have been like for you! You are amazing and I hope that you know how many people are praying for you. I hope that everything gets better soon!
Post a Comment