Monday, May 12, 2008

All Smiles




Ada has got to be the happiest baby ever. She loves her big brother Cole too. Things seem to be going well. We just have to stay healthy until her heart surgery, which is now scheduled for June 12,2008.

6 comments:

Beck said...

those pictures are so dang cute. I love that girl

itsahalesofalife said...

Those are the best pictures. Ada is a doll. She is so happy and how much fun for you to be able to see her big smiles!! I love it.

jami said...

that is the cutest smile I have ever seen. I am so glad things are going well

Krystell said...

What a smile!! She looks so incredibly happy! Yeah for June!!!

Kimberly said...

There is nothing like a baby's smile! I am so glad that everyone is doing well. Only three more weeks! That just made my day to see that adorable smile! talk to you soon.

itsahalesofalife said...

You are so nice. That means alot to me since I never get out of my p.j.s and I take a shower it seems now like every 4-5 days. Thank you for the boost. Love ya babe