Mason finally lost a tooth. He was so excited. It had been hanging out of his mouth, with the new tooth growing in behind it. It was bugging me and he would not let me pull it out. Until one night I chased him downstairs to his room, tackled him to the floor only to loosen it. The next day I was able to get a better hold of it and was able to pull it out. I couldn't tell if he was excited about it at first since it did bleed a little, but when he returned home from school he had a lot to say about being able to write his name on the tooth board at school. I love this kid!!
Friday, May 2, 2008
FINALLY!
Mason finally lost a tooth. He was so excited. It had been hanging out of his mouth, with the new tooth growing in behind it. It was bugging me and he would not let me pull it out. Until one night I chased him downstairs to his room, tackled him to the floor only to loosen it. The next day I was able to get a better hold of it and was able to pull it out. I couldn't tell if he was excited about it at first since it did bleed a little, but when he returned home from school he had a lot to say about being able to write his name on the tooth board at school. I love this kid!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment