Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tagged by Jami

Attached or single? Attached for nine crazy years! He's the best!
Best Friend? I would have to say my mom and sisters. They are cheap therapy.
Cake or pie? If the pie was Grandma Walters cream pies,then oh yeah no question, the pies.
Day of choice? Anyday that I haven't worked the night before!!
Exciting news? Andy got a raise at work!! That's how we roll!
Favorite color? I love most colors. I love the bright colors of spring and summer.
Gummy bears or worms? Can they be swedish fish instead?
Home town? Alpine, Home sweet home.
Indulgence? Diet coke and ice cream
January or July? July of course. Warm weather rocks and January is my birthday month and I don't want to get any older!
Kids? four; two boys and two girls. It doesn't get any better than this!
Marriage date: March 13,1999
Number of brothers and sisters: three brothers and two sisters
Oranges or apples...oranges if someone else will peel it for me
Phobias or fears....that my children will get hurt physically or mentally
Quote...Don't give up!!
Reason to smile? Mason's soccer team won! Sydney's hair. Cole is playing with friends. Ada is healthy.
Season of choice? Summer!
Tag three people...Kristen, Crystal, Megan
Unknown fact about me....My favorite word is thermos and I hate the word moist
Vegetables? Green beans
Worse habit..diet coke I gotta have it!
Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound; (I think that is a dumb question)
Favorite food? Andy's mom's chicken cordon-blue
Zodiac sign? What's a zodiac?

2 comments:

Eric & Nickie's Fam said...

So many of the same answers would be mine. I am sorry you got pulled to UVRMC last night. Hey atleast you got called in pay! I have to always look at things like that because it is always nice to be cut. I hope all is well. Email me your cell, we need to get together at the park or something. Miss ya
Nick

Cutler Family said...

I can't aggree more with you and the word moist. You make me laugh so hard.

xoxo,
jess