Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ten Pounds

Ada finally broke the ten pound mark! (I wish people would get excited when I gained 10 pounds!) We went to the cardiologist today and she weighed 10lbs. 2 oz!! She had another sedated echo and everything looked good. The cardiologist is optimistic that she will do well. So its a go for June 12. Now we just need to keep her healthy until then. She is the best baby. She just rolls with it. Mason is the best. He is always on the watch out for her.

3 comments:

mickiandryan said...

Jodi
It was so good to hear from you! Your kids are really cute. I love that we can catch up after it has been so long. Micki

p.s. Cody wants you to tell Andy L.A.R. (How cheesey lol)

Kimberly said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited. We need to get together soon. Jed and Andy were talking over the computer the other day and we want to have a BBQ soon. Give me a call sometime.
Kimberly

jami said...

yeah for her. I am so happy things are going well. congrats. I definitely wish someone would celebrate when I gain 10 pounds!!!!