Yeah we are finally home! Ada's abdominal xray looked good again today. So they said she could come home. She is still having diarrhea, but if it persists we will follow up with her pediatrician. She looks so good. When we got her in the house she was relieved she started smiling and talking. I think she missed being at home. We will go for a follow up visit to the surgeon's clinic on the 23rd of July. We are so glad to have her home.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Discharged Home!
Yeah we are finally home! Ada's abdominal xray looked good again today. So they said she could come home. She is still having diarrhea, but if it persists we will follow up with her pediatrician. She looks so good. When we got her in the house she was relieved she started smiling and talking. I think she missed being at home. We will go for a follow up visit to the surgeon's clinic on the 23rd of July. We are so glad to have her home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Jodi,
I found your blog through Jami's. Your kids are so cute and you are such a strong mom to have to go through so much with sweet little Ada. She is an amazing little girl. I can't believe how well everything has gone with the surgery. I was a PICU nurse out here in Maryland at Johns Hopkins Hospital up until our son was born, so I have been following your blog to see how it would all go. She is such a little angel, and is so so strong! Keep up the good work, and we will be praying for you.
-Emily (Zwick) Burnham
Yay!!! You did it! I send my love. Give Ada a kiss for me!
Caren
yeah, I am so glad she is home. Let me know what we can do to help.
What a trooper! I'm happy that she is home and doing well. I'd love to see you soon and catch up.
Jodi, I found your blog through Mindy's and just wanted to give my love and support. You have always impressed me with your strength and love. What an amazing women you are! Your family is beautiful and so strong. We will keep you in our prayers.
Love Kinzie (patterson) Arnell
I am so happy that she is home! What a roller coaster. You are such an strong and powerful mother. I am happy Ada is doing better. Hopefully she will just keep going from here on out and have no more problems. Love ya
Danielle
I'm so pleased that everything is going great!
jess
So glad you are home and that Ada is feeling so much better! Yayyy!!! She is so darling!!! Your family is beautiful, Jodi :) Hope she continues to recover well and that the fluid around her heart goes away quickly! We'll keep her in our prayers!
Post a Comment