Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Peri-cardial Effusion
Ada went for her post-op check up today. They did her chest x-ray and her heart is larger today then it was on discharge. That is not good. She has a moderate amount of fluid around her heart. They put her on some prednisone to try to help. If the fluid doesn't come off then she will have to have a drain placed to pull off the fluid. Which means another hospital stay. I hope that the prednisone works. Unfortunately I put some of the medicine in her bottle and she would not take it. AARGH! So we get to go back to Primary's next week to see if the steroid is working. The good news is she is over 12 pounds, so she is growing slow but sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I hope the meds work, we will be praying for her. WE love you guys and please let us know if there is anything we can do.
What a little angel. I love the picture It makes me cry. You can just feel her spirit coming through the photo. You guys are wonderful and you have a darling little family. I miss our chats at the salon and getting updated so I'm so excited I found your blog. Keep in touch!
Andi and Jodi
You have a gorgeous little family. Ada is so adorable!! I am impressed with your courage and strength. We wish only the best for you and your little angel! You will be in our thoughts an prayers.
Jodi you must be one of those Super Mormon Mom's!! When I grow up I want to be like you.;-) I am impressed that with all you have going on you have time to put together such a great blog for Ada. Goodspeed to a speedy recovery for Ada!
Bytheway this is Jill Parrish Carpenter--I found your blog via Alison Skea's. It was fun to see an old classmate so happy and living a good life. Thanks for sharing. If you are interested in viewing my family blog email me via jillnout@yahoo.com I have it listed as private for the time being. Or I can be found on facebook as well.
Post a Comment