


We just got Ada home today, and I would dare say that she is feeling so much better! (Wouldn't you agree?) I cannot believe how strong she is. She puts me to shame. Now all we have to do is keep her well until her heart surgery which will be in about 6weeks. The other kids are happy to have mom and dad around more. I am glad to not have to drive to the hospital everyday. Again thanks for all the prayers in our behalf.
4 comments:
Jodi I am sooo glad she is home. Please let me know if I can help you. I can tend whenever you need me to. We love you guys
I am so glad Ada is doing better! She is an angel. The blogs looking good too!
Jodi! It's Elise. Kim told me about your blog. I thought I would leave ya a message saying hi! Danny and I think about you guys and pray for your family always. Youre amazing Jodi, REALLY! What a sweetheart little Ada is! I'm so glad she is doing better!
She is the cutest thing in the whole world. We love her to pieces!
Post a Comment