Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Off the Ventilator
Ada is now off the ventilator. She spent yesterday and last night on cpap. She hates the cpap and they had to sedate her to make her cooperate. This morning they turned the cpap off and she is now on some high flow oxygen with a nasal cannula. She is slowly improving. Today I got to hold her for the first time since she got sick. It was amazing! She is so strong. Our family needs her. She is the glue that holds us together. Thank goodness for the plan of salvation and our knowledge of the gospel. That is what keeps me going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
You are my idol!! I just keep thinking of you adn admire you for your strength. YOu make the rest of us want to be stronger! We are thinking of you and sweet Ada. YOu are in our prayers. Love Ya
We love you guys and are praying for you. Stay strong your an amazing mom
Jodi- I am keeping you and your little Ada in my prayers. I love you!
Caren
Post a Comment