Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 2 continued....

We now have transfer orders to move out of the ICU. She will be going to the third floor for the rest of her hospital stay. Everyone has complimented on how well she has done. The nurse just removed her arterial line. She has eaten two bottles, (very quickly I might add) so now we are just waiting for a room to move her upstairs. The nurse practitioner even mentioned the possibility of going home tomorrow. (Wouldn't that be something?) Oh and by the way, I got to hold her for a few minutes during her first bottle and it was amazing!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yeah it is over and she is doing great! What a relief for you, I can't imagine. Hope you are doing well and can get some good sleep yourself. Please let me know if I can do anything to help. love Kimberly

Cameron and Michelle said...

Jodi Beck! Hey it's Michelle Meacham Kelsch. cam and I stumbled across your blog and were so excited to be able to see your cute family. It has been a long time! It is amazing what can happen in 10 yrs. I am glad your little girl is doing well she is an angel and you are an amazing mom. Hopefully we can keep in touch through the blog. Good Luck with everything. Cam says Hi! Michelle