My sweet baby turned one today. I cannot believe that a year has gone by. And what a year it has been. It has been an emotional year with its ups and downs. (No pun intended) I look forward for 2009 and what it might bring. Ada loves sitting up and can roll and scoot herself around the living room floor. She is definately a mommas girl. Ada has taught me patience and what is truly important in this life.....family. We celebrated my sister Kristen's birthday also. She was born on January 5th. Our family is getting so large that it seems everyone shares a birthday with someone else. P.S Ada tried the cake but did not like it. (Weird)
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Happy Birthday Ada!!
My sweet baby turned one today. I cannot believe that a year has gone by. And what a year it has been. It has been an emotional year with its ups and downs. (No pun intended) I look forward for 2009 and what it might bring. Ada loves sitting up and can roll and scoot herself around the living room floor. She is definately a mommas girl. Ada has taught me patience and what is truly important in this life.....family. We celebrated my sister Kristen's birthday also. She was born on January 5th. Our family is getting so large that it seems everyone shares a birthday with someone else. P.S Ada tried the cake but did not like it. (Weird)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ada!! You are beyond adorable!
WOW! I can't believe that Ada is a year old! I hope that this year will bring lots and lots of love and happiness! Happy Birthday Ada! Give her time and she will love the cake and then that will be all that she will want!
(Sorry for the deleted comment, my sister-in-law was logged in on my computer so the post went under her name, so I changed it.) Hope you are doing well. Let get together soon!
Happy Birthday, Ada!!! How exciting!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ada!! I forgot how close Tatum and Ada are. They are 8 days apart. Ada is the cutest thing. I hope 09' is a great year for your family.
Happy belated birthday Ada!!! Hope you had a wonderful day and that one is an amazing year for you :)
p.s. Brady didn't like cake for the longest time - now he will eat chocolate cake, but absolutely no frosting :) I can't figure out why he doesn't like the very best part ;)
Post a Comment