What a week its been! The good news is Cole is finally potty trained! Woohoo! I thought that it would never happen, but he is doing well. Finally only one child in diapers. Ever since I started having children I have always had two in diapers at some point. Cole, I am so proud of you!! He rode the bus to school and didn't have an accident. Ada loves grandpa! (I don't know why?) LOL He is the best. He has always been there for me growing up and is a great confidant even now. Thanks Grandpa! I printed the calendar just to show what my months look like. I am a little nervous because I work tonight and tomorrow is a big therapy day for both of my kids. My day starts at 9:00am and ends at 6:00pm all without sleep. I suggest that everyone stay away because I might be a little ornery. Beware.......Beware....... More often than not I don't work the night before, it just happened this once. I am not complaining, I just want to get this written down to one day look back and know that I did my best. Mason, Sydney, and Cole all had the opportunity to go see Walking with Dinosaurs at the Energy Solutions Arena. They loved it!! Cole could not stop talking about it and making dinosaur sounds. Mason and Sydney said it was great also. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Wimmer for making that possible!! We love you all!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Craziness
What a week its been! The good news is Cole is finally potty trained! Woohoo! I thought that it would never happen, but he is doing well. Finally only one child in diapers. Ever since I started having children I have always had two in diapers at some point. Cole, I am so proud of you!! He rode the bus to school and didn't have an accident. Ada loves grandpa! (I don't know why?) LOL He is the best. He has always been there for me growing up and is a great confidant even now. Thanks Grandpa! I printed the calendar just to show what my months look like. I am a little nervous because I work tonight and tomorrow is a big therapy day for both of my kids. My day starts at 9:00am and ends at 6:00pm all without sleep. I suggest that everyone stay away because I might be a little ornery. Beware.......Beware....... More often than not I don't work the night before, it just happened this once. I am not complaining, I just want to get this written down to one day look back and know that I did my best. Mason, Sydney, and Cole all had the opportunity to go see Walking with Dinosaurs at the Energy Solutions Arena. They loved it!! Cole could not stop talking about it and making dinosaur sounds. Mason and Sydney said it was great also. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Wimmer for making that possible!! We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Just so you know, I think you are amazing! You may not feel that way....most of us don't....but from an outsider's perspective, you rock!
Post a Comment