
Mason came home from school yesterday with this story that he had written. It's all phonetically spelled, but I can decifer it for you. It says my grandma and grandpa Woody went on a mission to New York City. It was snowy there. My grandparents made it home in the summer and we celebrated there welcome home party at their home. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa W. for serving the Lord, it obviously made an impression on Mason!

I then pulled this note out of Cole's backpack. This was the best birthday present a mom could have! These may seem like small things, but to me are GREAT things! My children make me smile and I am greatful for them. I am greatful for Andy and his love and support. (He puts up with a lot) We celebrated my birthday with Andy's family. It was fun. I love an excuse to eat cake and icecream. I get to share my birthday month with Andy's dad and Ada. It is the best month to be born ever!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a great day. Mason's letter is so cute.
Post a Comment