Thursday, January 15, 2009

Refill and I Don't Mean Coke

This coming Sunday is our Stake Conference and our Stake President encouraged everyone in our stake who has a current temple recommend to try to make it to the temple this week. Otherwise, looking at my schedule, I would have not tried to even attempt it. Between therapy sessions, swimming lessons, work, it just didn't seem possible. But Andy and I hadn't been for a while and we decided to try to squeeze it in. I am so glad that we did! It's amazing the new things that I learn every time I go. Nothing incredible happened, no seeing of angels, but the miracle that did happen is I feel better. I know that the Lord loves me and has not forgotten my family. It was like my gas tank was empty and I needed a refill to keep going. (Then why don't I go more often?) Andy is a great temple partner.
I had my blog from this last year printed because I kept a blog, but I did not keep a journal. Fortunately the printed blog serves as a great journal. So I think that I am going to do that once a year from now on. I need to be better at writing things down, because I forget so fast.
Today I go and meet with Cole's preschool teacher to see about getting him retested for Occupational Therapy. He needs it and its expensive privately............along with his speech therapy, horse therapy, and socialization class, whew did I leave one out? Talk about pricey...
Ada started her motor class. She is the smallest one in the class. Weighing in at 15pounds she definately looks the most babyish. We sang songs, worked with the physical therapist, had a snack, and played with toys. She loved it!! My goal for her is to have her crawling by 18 months and walking by two years. She already scoots and rolls all over the floor, but I would like to see her use her lower extremities more. Wish us luck!!
Mason and Sydney are enjoying swimming lessons. Mason is getting his strokes down really well. Maybe next year he will be ready for swim team. He definately shows talent in this area. I do not, I would drown. Although they say that fat floats, so I might be okay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...I would be insane. How do you do it all?!?!?!?!

Eric & Nickie's Fam said...

Jodi,

Where do you print your blog at, is it a website? You are an incredible Mom and such an inspiration, thank you!

Eric & Nickie's Fam said...

Oh, I went private and don't have your email, if you want to view send me your email.
neici78@hotmail.com

. said...

I don't know how you do it all... I'd like to know where you print your blog too. Do Tell. Is it through Blurb??? I'm looking for a place that isn't too $$$.