Sunday, August 10, 2008
Bad News
The doctors have decided to take Ada back to surgery to clamp the vessels that are leaking. She is not improving like they wanted. Her last echo didn't look good and they have been pulling off a lot of fluid. She will be going back to surgery tomorrow at 12:00pm. I am nervous, but hopeful that this will make her feel better and fix the problem. I love her so much and can't bear the thought of another surgery, but apparently its needed. I just want to take the time to thank my sweet husband. He has been a trooper through all of this. I am so greatful that he is worthy to hold the priesthood. That power has been used in our home often lately. He is amazing and my comfort. I know that together we can accomplish anything. Good luck Ada, We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
You guys are such amazing parents! It's no wonder Ada was supposed to come to you!
Post a Comment