
Okay, so I thought that the day your kids go to school all day was going to be the best day of my life. But to be totally honest it was bitter sweet.Sydney will start Kindergarten next week and Cole will start preschool also. I hate that my kids are getting older, but at the same time some mom time will be good. Mason is my oldest and he started first grade today. He woke up at 6:00am and came into my room asking if it was time to go to school yet. I told him no and to help him be occupied I told him to go and get some breakfast. When he was done eating he came back to my room, (yes I stayed in bed through all of this, I was tired!) and asked if it was now time to go. I said no Mason we have a couple of hours to wait. He pulled his chair near the clock on our wall and began to watch the clock. Needless to say that the morning did not go fast enough for him. We got to the school and when his teacher came out to get his class he ran up to her and gave her a hug. Ha ha! He is my sweetheart and I love him. His favorite thing about his school day was eating lunch, a grilled cheese sandwich with celery and tomatoes and chocolate milk, and don't forget mom, Thursdays are pizza days!! To be excited over simple things, such that I need to learn. Ada update: the drainage is way down, we have changed her diuretics to be taken orally and hopefully the doctor will remove her chest tube on Wednesday. There may be a light at the end of this very long tunnel..........
1 comment:
He watched the clock on the wall??? That is too cute!!! Funny how after a few years go by you will be the one is his room pushing him out of bed to get to school....
Post a Comment