Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some Dang Cute Visitors





I think that the hardest thing as a mother is to sit and feel like there is nothing you can do to help your child. That is how these last couple of days have felt. I would gladly take her place if it were possible. Ada today has recieved a blood transfusion for a low hematocrit. They put in another picc line to be able to give her TPN. Now they will be able to pull out her internal jugular central line or iv. She has been uncomfortable since her surgery on Monday. She doesn't want to be held. When she fusses all I can do is give her a binki and sing to her. She's still draining fluid out of her chest tube. As soon as that slows then we can start to feed her again. I don't know when we can get her home yet. I just hope that it will be soon. She is such a sweetheart. Thanks to neighbors and friends and family who have supported us through all of this. We have felt the prayers in our behalf.

2 comments:

Beck said...

I love her soooooooo much!! Give her kisses from her favorite aunt. And we pray for you guys EVERY night! Love you lots.

CodyMichele said...

Hey Andy , how ya doin? Sounds like ya have your hands full with all those kids. I'm livin the life here in colorado. I'm tring to figure out this computer thing so i can keep in touch a little better. You're in our prayers and we hope to see ya someday soon.
adios halley